We are proud to announce that Crash Force will be available via the Steam Early Access today. You can join our Crash Force community and help us improve and adjust Crash Force here:
- · Steam Store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/535690
- · Steam Community HUB: http://steamcommunity.com/app/535690
- · Official Early Access Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzAiiw5zkGI
Steam Early Access will help us, the developers, collect feedback from players. Through this feedback, we will be able to balance Crash Force and help us understand of what features players like or would like to see adjusted and/or removed from Crash Force. Additionally, we hope to gain a better knowledge of the playerbase through data of what regions our players are situated and optimize our servers or even expand them if enough demand is met. Finally, we are confident that through feedback and communication between us and the players, we can build a strong community for Crash Force.
We have estimated that Crash Force will stay in Steam Early Access for four months, with no expectation of its price changing when Crash Force is released.
When Crash Force enters its Early Access the following features will be available:
· Five Hovercrafts (out of nine) will be available for playtesting. We have disabled the level lock for the hovercrafts for the Early Access period.
- · Three maps (Aquila Plains, Cicuma Forest and Clava Tombs).
- · Two game modes (Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch).
- · Solo and Party Queue.
- · Levelling Up, Aviation Points and Ranks.
- · Skills Trees with Offensive, Defensive and Utility skills.
- · “Bonuses” for Early Access players.
- · Status effects for abilities (Stun, Slowed, etc.)
- · Kill/Death Cards
- · Friendly and enemy health bars remastered.
During the Early Access of Crash Force we will be releasing more features and hovercrafts for the players to play test, up until the release of Crash Force. At the same time, we will be balancing all the weapons, abilities and stats of the hovercrafts and Skills Tree through constructive criticism and feedback from Early Access players. We urge all players, to post on the Steam discussion boards of Crash Force link here:
The following features are intended with the release of Crash Force:
- · More Hovercrafts.
- · A better-balanced game.
- · Better visuals.
- · More optimisation.
- · Level lock for each hovercraft.
- · New Game Modes.
- · New Maps.
- · Market, where you can buy Skins, Decals, Insignias, and XP Boosts.
In additional news, we have created a Wiki page for Crash Force, where players can find detailed explanations of abilities and stats for hovercrafts in Crash Force. You can check it out here:
Lastly, some official links for keeping up to date with any news related to Crash Force:
- · Official webpage for Crash Force: http://crashforce.ascanioentertainment.com/)
- · Official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/crashforcegame/
- Official Twitter account: https://twitter.com/crashforcegame
- Published in News