April 5th 2017
- Added 100 new hovercraft decals.
- Added 2 new body kits for Diphylla.
- Added 2 new body kits for Myotis.
- Added 51 Metallic Paints.
- Added 51 Matte Paints.
- Added 51 Emissive Paints.
- Added 51 Carbon Paints.
- Added 51 Pattern Paints.
- Default Bumpers for all available hovercrafts have been added.
- Added SFX for several abilities (Still A work in Progress).
- General Hovercraft Customization (Paints, Body Kits, Decals, Bumpers).
- Melee Attack - Pressing the Right Mouse Click has been changed from aiming down the sight, to the newly added mechanic of Melee Attack.
(Still a work in progress, thus any flaws in mechanics and functionality should be expected.)
- Added switch between input bindings functionality.
- Major Graphics Boost.
- Changed the particles of several abilities.
- Changed the Level Progression System (UI feedback integration, is still a work in progress).
- Changed Secondary Weapons' range.
- Various visual enhancements on Aquila Plains Map.
- Diphylla was causing the screen to flash when the camera mode was unlocked.
- CC abilities such as Stun and Confusion where conflicting each other and couldn't be activated at the same time.
- Steam Achievements should now be completely functional.
Minor UI enhancements:
- Lobby Screen now shows the selected hovercraft name inside the Player Information Row.
- Added UI SFX to enhance the general feedback upon pressing and hovering buttons inside the Main Menu Screens (Still A work in Progress).
- Added Melee cooldown indication on HUD.
Last modified onWednesday, 05 April 2017 22:05
Login to post comments